I had the pleasure of finding this beautiful book collection of Easton Press editions in a historic home in Saginaw Michigan.
These beautiful leather-bound books are printed on sturdy, acid-neutral paper specially milled that conforms to all guidelines established for permanence and durability by the Council of Library Resources and the American National Standards Institute.
Features of this Easton Press Illustrated Collection include:
* Fully and tightly bound in genuine leather.
* 22kt gold accents deeply inlaid on the "hubbed" spine.
* Heavy-duty binding boards enhance the book’s durability.
* Superbly printed on acid-neutral paper that lasts for generations.
* Sewn pages – not just glued like ordinary books.
* Handsome moiré end pages and a satin ribbon page marker.
* Gilded page ends.
* Printed and bound in the USA using imported materials.
* Rigorous inspection at every stage ensures adherence to our exacting standards.
* Superb craftsmanship and commitment to quality.